Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updatetizzle

This last blog I did was a big ol' rant of hate and anger, so lets flip it around and try something different? Mayhaps whining because i am sick... AGAIN! and have had multiple nosebleeds, cause that's just what happens to me when I am sick.

Ok, maybe that's not a poler opposite from the prev entry. Well than what is? Happy go-lucky is hard to find in a mucus fogged brain.

So I guess I can't uplift all of our spirits.

Tonight I get to watch I am number Four with oldest niece who is rapidly turning into a best friend of mine. Also I am planning on sneaking in more True Blood - cause I'm an addict now.

Tomorrow I have to hunker down and put out a painting. I am half way through 1 but I need 2 done by Friday. The first one I started on Friday, but the eyes of the tiger frustrated me so I have given it some time apart (especially since I need to paint over it - so it needed to dry). I am looking forward to painting number 2 as it is more along my style, if only there was a dead tree in it it would be signature me.

And because my number one customer/supporter extraordinaire bought my Four Seasons set of paintings  I will have 3 pieces going to a good home this week. Wootage!

No comments: