Monday, February 28, 2011

Under Rehab

I have two hobbies which rival for attention constantly. Painting and Writing. I think it is time I come to terms with the fact that I am not just a Painter, nor am I just a Writer. I think my blog needs to show that.

Soon I'll do a bit of a rehab on it - probably change the name a bit and have the address be more about my name and less about the type of hobby/profession.

In related news: I have a new email. Since Deirdre Randall was taken, my soon to be married name is now in use.  Anybody who needs to reach me can now do so at: deirdre.randall.puff@gmail.com my old email, vindictive-librarian@hotmail.com is still up but I am slowly going to be cycling that out (though damn it was fun to have!)

So while I am not necessarily under construction, I am under rehab (no, not the celebrity way!) so see you on the other side! (which probably isn't that far away)

No comments: