Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hockey, Yoga, and Bridal Showers

A healthy combination, if I say so myself!

First and foremost the news that is on almost every proud Nuckers mind. The awesome win against the Chicago Blackhawks by the Canucks! Awesome! Granted I was painting while I was listening to the game, but I caught enough of it to know it was damn exciting. Also judging by Andrew's hoots and hollers it was damn good to watch.

I was going to add a picture of the double rainbows we saw right before the game started out our window. I'm pretty sure that was a sign of good luck - and look how well it worked! I have a picture at home, will upload it's awesomeness later. Of course I remember to upload the pictures of the paintings, but not the rainbow *Sigh*.

[update] and here are the rainbows as seen from our window yesterday! 

and speaking of the painting I was doing...

A bit of Yoga to calm down the hockey fever we were feeling. I've been dying to do these for a while and finally found a spot of time to do them. I want to do one more but havent found a position I like to fill the third. I'm thinking a cloudy-midday sort of sky for the background.

This is another one of those times I wished I had sketched first, but I kind of like the fluidity and almost ... i don't know the word for it, maybe abstract parts of the body.

On Saturday the Bridal Shower was held. Here are some pictures of how it went:

Some Gifts. Yeah. I'm shexy.
 
 


 

Toilet Paper Bride Wars:
 







No comments: