Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Closer to the beginning

Wedding plans are rolling along, and as we get closer to the date - I start thinking less about my hobbies. Yes, they are falling to the wayside as W-Day (as it is becoming ever-known to me as) gets closer and closer.

Had our weekly Bridesmaid Meeting (BMM) and put chocolates and mints in all of the favors/centerpieces. Woot! It only took 1.5 hours! (and I didn't even have to bribe them with wine)

I know there are tons of things to still do, and the scariest part is the large amount of things I can't buy in the last 2 months before the wedding. The biggest and scariest - the food. Some of it (most of it) we can't buy until the week before the Wedding. That means crazed grocery shopping at Costco, and god help us if they don't have what we're looking for.

So far though everything is going great. My Maid of Honor has been amazing - I couldn't have asked for a better second in command, though honestly she's a bit more like the captain then me lately. Yeah, been playing too much Mass Effect 2 on my time off.

So don't plan on seeing any posts particularly relevant to anything as we get closer to W-Day. They will probably become more insane and illegible. Probably like slowly watching a crazy person go crazier. Well not so slowly.

On a side note this weekend looks like it may be one of the few relaxing ones I'll have for the next month and a half.  Shopping and sketching/painting is all that is on my to do list.

So any Bride's out there with any advice?

No comments: