Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Good Wife

Yesterday was quite a productive day all in all.

Work was a good, productive time. Considering I had felt like the dumbest of dumbs earlier this season, I feel like I am getting a lot better, learning a lot more and accomplishing a lot more. This is a good.

Then when I got home I had enough energy to not only make dinner (gasp and awe!) but to actually put away some of the laundry that has been piling up. Not all of it, granted, but a bit.

And then came the Bridesmaid meeting. Mixed feelings and the potential for too much estrogen do add in, but aside from that it all went well. We got the main idea of what we wanted to do. And I am so stoked!!! Lasertag and amatuer strippers! The best of both worlds! So many exclamation marks! Theres going to be games and other stuff, but I'm mostly excited for lasertag.

I couldn't sleep for a while becuase I was so excited and had so many things running through my head. One of the major worries is how we are 1 month and 2 days to W-Day and that equals only 2 paycheques. Eek! And now is when the big money goes out. DJ, Food and Alcohol. I'm a bit scared if we're going to be able to manage that and bills... one will have to be forgotten till after, and I know which it will end up being.  But we will get back on track, we have to. I have high hopes. 

Aside from that everything is coming all together and I have a serious amount of dollar store shopping that needs to be done this Friday.

Also, I was such a good little wifey in training that I made Andrew's lunch... in as an embarrasing manner as possible in hopes he won't ask me again. (Of course I know Andrew doesn't get embarrased, and will just find it funny...or just roll his eyes at me).

I also am probably the only person who finds my sandwhich smiley-face-with-bologna-tongue-sticking-out funny, but I am sharing anyway.


3 comments:

Hello Little Deer said...

3 sandwiches? if you give him one, you'll be able to afford the wedding! hahaha

Deirdre Puff said...

Hehe, he says its not enough. Apparently food = energy and he needs energy :P

Deirdre Puff said...

His usual is 2 but his days have gone till almost 9 - so one is a just in case for dinner.