Saturday, January 29, 2011

Prepare for the Sulking of Deirdre

Andrew is right now on a bus to Edmonton. For those out of Canada-ers that is another province away from me (I am in BC).. that means come midnight tonight he will be a 12 hour drive away from me or a 1 and a half hour flight away from me. He's taking a chance on a job out that there could definitely help fund our lives (a.k.a. wedding and honeymoon lol)

I left 30 minutes ago. I already miss him.

The house is still the same mess, but there's clean spots in the mess where his stuff used to reside. It's sad. I know I'll see him, it just sucks because I am not sure when (obviously May.. cause well, Wedding!) but he needs to actually have the job to know what days he works and gets off, so until then I don't know when I'll truly see him next.

On the plus side to this, this experience does give me the opportunity to be a "new" woman when I see him again. I can have weeks (if not months :( ) of working out and correcting my diet... days of exhausting myself so I don't miss him.

That is the hope at least.

So to start this off I am heading over to the local YMCA for some racquetball with one of my besties. She's a huge inspiration for weight loss and I rely on her, heavily for her support!

If I wasn't so vain maybe I would do a before and after picture. Ugh. Lets say the before is a whale, shall we? The after will be Hot me. I may post that picture. we will see.


Also, the other good thing about this is I am currently editing for a very emotional set of chapters. the chapters after the break up where she is all alone. Convenient then that I should be going through similar emotions at such a critical editing process. It will be painful but good. Glad we have a good long distance plan, I know I'll be calling him lots for this.

Well, please wish Andrew luck in Alberta and me luck in BC living without him for a bit.

No comments: