Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Sunnyside

For the past 2 years - things have been hard. We've gotten used to the struggling, got used to life being hard. I honestly thought this would just be life - we would also struggle for money - but we would have each other, so it was worth it.

The last statement still stands. And it's not that we aren't still cutting our budge tight, but I can see the light. After 2 years, I can see the light at the end of this fight. I am finally able to enjoy the wedding planning.

This is not to say we are rolling in money, but the relief that there will be a bit extra coming in, that we can pay debts and what is owed - is such a welcome feeling! It is like years have lifted from my heart and I am suddenly able to hope with the hope of youth.

It is such a hearty drug to find hope for a future. God knows the world as we know it could use more of this.

So I am able to be truly excited for our wedding, which is coming up so rapidly! I am excited for the planning, and focused on finding those pieces we need.

I am anxious as can be and so excited for Andrew to come home on the 15th!

Life is looking up and all I can say is how thankful I am to Andrew, as I don't think I could be this happy or excited if it wasn't for him. (Which ya, is kind of obvious with the wedding.)

No comments: